Our interview-based approach creates the narrative you need to gain real insights into what is getting in the way of your organization’s performance. We leave you better informed and better equipped to take charge and implement the changes you want.
In the end you get a customized process and an action plan ready to implement, with built-in change management tactics.
Process Consulting Clients
• Native Earth Performing Arts – Transition to new facility
• Seneca College – Faculty to Science, Electronics and Technology – Workload management
• George Brown College – Library – Project management techniques
• George Brown College – Department of Academic Excellence – Change management
• George Brown College – Chair Workload Managemente
• Centennial College – Implementation plan for eLearning Strategy
• Fanshawe College – Recreation Department – Change management & teambuilding
• Fanshawe College – Human Resources – Change management
• George Brown College – Academic Services and Student Affairs – Change management
• George Brown College – Academic Chairs – Academic Leadership Development
• Research in Motion – Problem Solving
• Carleton Place town council and staff – Teambuilding & Communication